15 June 2009

Dekimashita.

My mission president used to tell all the trunky missionaries to "sprint to the finish line."  He would have been very disappointed in me.  I found myself this morning crawling across said finish line, on my hands and knees, (i was going to link a video of someone finishing an ironman tri when their body has shut down, but it's too hard for me to watch.  so i won't ask you to suffer through it.

Nevertheless, I did it.  I am done and will officially get paid through the summer.  Thank-you NYCDOE for the good times and the laughs.  I'll see my first year of freshmen graduate next week.  I really feel like I should have some pearls of wisdom or something to share about my mini teaching career.  I don't.

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Of course you have great things to say! You've been saying them all year! Congratulations on finishing the school year!!!! I am thrilled for you, that is a major accomplishment. So, where you off to for the summer?

Anonymous said...

よくでいました! おつかれさまでした!

Perry Family said...

Omedeto gozaimsu!! yoku dekita yo!! I know just how that feels, YEAH!!

Becky said...

WAY TO GO!! Can't wait to see you!!

Raquel Thomas said...

Never a dull moment, Crissi! Congratulations and I can't wait to hear the next installment!