1. Turned in my computer (minus the chord) and both projectors,
2. Signed my rating sheet (I got an S despite everything),
3. Signed my absence report (11 this year including 6 due to my parasites and 1 that was added because of my accumulated late days),
4. Finished grading regents exams and entered the grades into the system.
FYI It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be thanks to the scaling of scores. (76% of my students who took the test passed it, 63% of the kids who passed it came from my classes, 43% of my students overall passed it).
Tomorrow I will
1. Take my books to the book room. (Next week those same books will have to be taken from the book room back to a classroom (probably mine) for summer school)
2. Put my SmartBoard in storage,
3. Turn in my key,
4. Attend my shared farewell party
5. Gather the last of the stuff I haven't already given away, collect my pay stubs and then I'm on my way!
6. Go to graduation.
Then school's out FOREVER!! Things are tidying up nicely. People keep commenting on how much I smile lately. I sort of bad that I'm so happy to leave. I can't help it! It doesn't seem real yet, but I think I'll feel some sort of sad on Friday when it hits me that I'm leaving some really good people. Until then, I'm just checking things off the list! 6 days of NYC left!
4 comments:
congrats, your on your way outta there!! hope you have a fab rest of the summer!
So what are your summer plans Ms. Cristi?!? Are you going to travel anywhere fun? Keep in mind you can always come visit me in Florida!!! Congratulations on finishing another year of teaching. May you always blog about whatever you are doing. What a year of adventures! I hope you have a great summer!
I think I would be smiling too..... HAAHAHA!!
Great moments ahead!
Post a Comment