03 July 2006

I survived!

So, I successfully completed my first year as a teacher. I have to say, it was a lot better than I thought it would be. I finally started to get it. I just have to say, I've been into summer vacation for about a week now and I'm a really big fan of this summers off thing. I haven't been so relaxed for at least a couple of years. I'm not even scared of starting over again in September. I'm going to be ready for them this year. Watch out class of 201o. No more playing nice. I'm throwing the smack down from day one.

Until then however, I don't plan on thinking about school too much. I am taking courses for my graduate program (which is kind of a joke). But every spare moment will be spent at concerts, museums, beaches, or in Central Park in my hammock with a good book. Life is fabulous.

No comments: