Notes from the front of the classroom
(where I now sit and take copious notes)
22 October 2008
A new gem of wisdom from the sidewalk chalker.
"In public, show us your good minds, and not your behinds." Sasuga sidewalk chalker; he never lets us down.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That's a good one. There's this homeless man, Kevin, that I used to share a sandwich with my first year of law school before he disappeared on me. He used to always say, "Don't study long, don't study wrong." More words by which to live.
2 comments:
That's a good one. There's this homeless man, Kevin, that I used to share a sandwich with my first year of law school before he disappeared on me. He used to always say, "Don't study long, don't study wrong." More words by which to live.
i love it!
my favorite from a lady on the subway last weekend:
"When you feel like you can't take it no mo', I guarantee you -- the blessing is right there!"
Post a Comment