14 October 2008

Finally!

I've been living in Central Harlem for 3 and a half years now.   I'm in my second apartment which is just a block away from my first.  The reason I stay in this neighborhood is because it has everything, well almost everything.  I've always felt like just a little something was missing; until now.

It's true folks, and it's just around the corner from my house.  I can finally find that Christian car that I've always wanted.

Like this one:

It's a Rolls Royce.  And this one:


Yeah, it's a Maserate for those of you non-Christians who might not recognize a Christian car when you see one.  And then there's the old classic:

It's a Mercedes of course.

I couldn't be more thrilled to have Dancy-Power Auto Group in the neighborhood.  It fits in perfectly with the projects just through the block, the 40 or so failing schools, the regular shootings, and the tornados of trash blowing through the streets.  And with poverty at an all time high, it's just what the doctor ordered.  So, friends, if you're in the market, make your next car a Christian car.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, THAT is funny!! You'd think you lived in the Bible Belt or something!!

Dani said...

Maybe Christian is the guy's name???

Tamara said...

do you think they'd take my car as a trade-in? or is it more like the spawn of satan?

Elizabeth said...

That is classic. I posted a link in my last post because more people need to see it to believe it!

Becky said...

I miss you. That is too funny.

Anonymous said...

Where can I get a Muslim motorscooter?