26 November 2011

A picture's worth a thousand words, which is good, 'cause I'm not a wordy person.

This is it folks! My own place in all it's glory. The views on the outside aren't spectacular, but this is what I get to see when I get home at night.

One of the 2 front doors.


The dining room / bike storage I'm embarrassed to admit that I do have one other bike.
View of the bikes from the hall (I was going to call it the front hall, but let's be real, there's only one hall.)

The view from the front door
Kitchen
The guts of the kitchen
The cookie jar, right where it belongs
Living room right

Living room center, this room gets so much light

Living room left: notice the perfect orange chair, there's a story there
Bedroom
Bedroom from the door
Looking out of the bedroom into the hall
Looking into the bedroom to the left
Bathroom, don't mind the shirts hanging to dry in the 

1 comment:

Tamara said...

so awesome! looks like a great place!