Several days ago I erroneously reported on facebook, that due to 70 degree sunny weather in December, winter had passed us by. Apparently I was wrong. These pictures were taken yesterday morning from my window (which, incidentally, doesn't do much to block the wind).
As it turns out (and I've experience for the past few days), Boston knows how to do winter. And she does it up right.
Also, thank you blogger for making it easier to upload images.
Also:
I may or may not have inadvertently killed my virtual chia pet.
I apologize for the graphic nature of this picture.
3 comments:
Oh my! I didn't realize the virtual Chia Pet could die. I tend to be a bit overzealous with my watering (several times a day, rather than the recommended once every three days).
Keep warm!
And all is right with the world again. (Referring, of course, to winter arriving in Boston. Not in reference to your dearly departed.)
Why do you have a virtual chia pet?
Post a Comment