In all my four years in NYC I have never seen a celebrity. I can't say that I've been looking all that hard, as I tend to stay up North where celebrities aren't. Anyway, I went out to my neighborhood bodega for some liquid refreshment (sometimes I just need the fresh air), and as I rounded the corner to my school there was Alec Baldwin on a bicycle. I rubber necked a little bit, just to make sure. He was wearing a white visor (no helmet which is bad news) and looked disheveled and perhaps a bit lost. He must have been lost to be riding through my hood.
2 comments:
Have you ever noticed how Alec Baldwin is in, like, EVERY movie?!? Seriously, his IMDB page must be miles long. That's cool that you saw him, and on a bike - kind of random!
that's awesome!! its so fun to see someone famous in an inconspicuous place! I saw Harry Conick Jr. once, at a casino playing poker on New Year's Eve. He wasn't in one of the Top player rooms where no one but high rollers are allowed. It was wierd!
Post a Comment