Luckily, all of my favorite apartment hunting dreams came true. We found a beautiful apartment across Lenox on 130th in a fabulous place called Astor Row. Here are some pictures of our place.
We're the one on the right with the apple tree out front. Yes, that is a front yard and don't worry, because there's a back yard as well. I feel like we won the lottery. There are original hardwood floors and mahogany trim throughout. We're still close to all of the express trains and we didn't have to pay broker fees. How lucky are we?

This is the living room. Sadly, the fireplace is a fake.

One of the bedrooms.

The kitchen.

The "big" room. I'm afraid we're going to have to wrestle for it.

My favorite part is probably the front porch, which differs slightly from a front stoop
because it's just more charming. (even if this isn't a very charming picture of me.)
This is the living room. Sadly, the fireplace is a fake.
One of the bedrooms.
The kitchen.
The "big" room. I'm afraid we're going to have to wrestle for it.
My favorite part is probably the front porch, which differs slightly from a front stoop
because it's just more charming. (even if this isn't a very charming picture of me.)
2 comments:
CUUUUUTE! I'm afraid I'm going to have to come visit again so I can see your new digs! Remember when you were going to be an architect and have a business called "Make Yourself A Home" and I was going to be an interior designer and my business was going to be called "Make Yourself At Home"? Ah, memories.
Cristi, your place looks awesome. congratulations on such a great find.
Post a Comment